We award grants to churches and nonprofit organizations providing services to the underprivileged and vulnerable populations of Middle Tennessee.
The counties highlighted below comprise our service area.
Click any of these counties to view a listing of active PCUSA churches within the county.
Serving the Community
- Affordable Housing
- Children and Youth
- Health Care for Uninsured
- Homeless/Food Banks
- Learning Disabilities
- Local Natural Disasters
- Prison Ministries
Serving the Church
- Matching Grants for Local Missions
- Natural Disaster Relief for Churches
- Local Missions Associated with the Presbytery
- Pastoral Support for Small & Rural Churches
- Building Support for Small & Rural Churches
- Counseling & Sabbatical Support for Pastoral Care
“For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat;
I was thristy and you gave Me something to drink;
I was a stranger and you took Me in;
I was naked and you clothed Me;
I was sick and you took care of Me;
I was in prison and you visited me.“